Everyone is constantly looking for ways to improve their Google presence, and they want to increase the chances of their business listing found by the right online searchers.
Google My Business has become a key SEO tool which improves search discovery, and the team over at Brafton has shared their guide to optimising your Google My Business listing in the infographics below.
A quick summary of the key points are:
- Allow Google to publicly display your company information
- Enter your geographical radius
- Select your primary and secondary business categories
- Introduce your business with a short description
- Make sure to upload visual content
- Verify you are the Google My Business account owner
- Solicit customer reviews
- Create some content within Google Posts
Have a look at the infographics for more details:
Source: Social Media Today